Greetings Willamette United Families.
As you are all aware, the landscape and guidelines concerning the rise in COVID-19 are changing daily. We are doing our best to get our children safely on the fields and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate this situation.
All of our rules and guidelines are based on what we are being asked to do by our governing bodies. We are working with OHA, OYSA, the city of Wilsonville, the city of West Linn and the WLWV School District. We understand that there may be some frustrations but we ask that all of our parents, coaches and players follow these guidelines. If at any point you become uncomfortable with the situation we respect your choice to step away at any time. If you do choose to be a part of Willamette United and any programming we provide we ask you to follow all of the rules to the letter.
As of September 1st, 2021 the following rules are in place for all Willamette United players, coaches and spectators no matter what your vaccination status may be. These rules are in place for ALL practices, games and Willamette United Events
- Masks are required at all times for coaches, team managers and any other adult on the field during practices or games. This applies to ALL WUFC programs.
- Masks are required for ALL players, parents, coaches, and spectators anytime you can not maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- Players participating in play on the field do NOT have to wear masks. They may do so if they choose.
- Players not playing must wear masks on the bench and sidelines.
- Players must wear a mask to and from the car to the field and keep it on until they are actively playing in a practice or game.
- There will be no high fives, handshakes, hugs ect.
- There is to be NO gathering in groups where 6 feet of social distance cannot be maintained. Please avoid pre and post game huddles as well as social gatherings before or after games.
We are counting on all of our families to respect these rules and guidelines. In order to reserve the fields we are required to follow these rules no matter what your personal belief is concerning COVID-19.
Thank you and have a fun and safe fall season!